Twelve thousand copies of The Bristol Nine magazine are delivered each month around the BS9 district of Bristol - specifically Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Westbury on Trym, Sneyd Park, Coombe Dingle and parts of Sea Mills.
All magazines are carefully delivered by a team of well paid local people, most of whom have been delivering for BCM for a number of years. 98% of the magazines are delivered through the letterboxes of residents and businesses in the area, with the remaining 2% placed in local libraries for visitors to pick up.
Nine thousand copies of The Bristol Six magazine are delivered each month around the BS6 district of Bristol - specifically Cotham, Redland, Westbury Park and Kingsdown.
For a detailed map showing the full circulation of each magazine hit the appropriate button below -